I made a huge difference to that one!




It is a story that I have heard many times. The story about the thousands of starfish that had been washed up on the beach.

A boy picked up the starfish and one at a time, he threw the starfish back into the water. Someone asked the boy why he is doing so, when he can't possibly save them all. "You can't possibly make a difference". The boy looked down, bent down to pick up another starfish, and threw it back into the sea. He replied, "I made a huge difference to that one!"

Today, someone shared this story, and shared a heartfelt story about his life, his family and how he has not lost hope in his wife. And he shared, how insurance has helped to make a difference to his life and his family.

As he shared his story, I reflected and thought - all the hard work and effort that I have put in to launch the product made a difference to his life and his family. In a way, I made a huge difference to him. The months that I have spent on the product is worth it, if it meant making a difference to one person and his family. And I hope that I can continue to make a difference in someone else's life.

Read his story at www.prayforpinky.com

Popular posts from this blog

First lunch in Cape Town at Café Paradiso

Central Vietnam with Children

Luang Prabang, Laos with Kids