Sunday, 25 September 2011

Wanderlust: Eastern Europe

After contemplating where we want to go next year, we have finally decided on Eastern Europe!

It was a toss between Paris-Belgium-Holland and Germany-Austria-Czech, but there is just something fairy tale like about Eastern Europe that I am pretty sure I would love. Of course, I have always wanted to visit the Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany!

Now, what other countries should I add to the trip?


{ Photos of Charles Bridge in Prague and Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany }

4 comments:

  1. I love Prague, one of my favourite city beside Venice. Its really awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been to Prague? That's great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Yup, i'd been to Prague in 2008 but nvr got the chance to blog about it.

    Regarding, I do recommend u visit Sun Moon Lake only because Taichung nothing much to visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls how nice if can fly to Europe now....:-)Nat your pics and story make me eager and eager to travel more to europe country dough...

    ReplyDelete

share me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...