Michael Bublé was even better in person!

When he walked right passed me, I was awestruck, although I regretted almost immediately for not trying to touch him when I had the chance!


Now, I know I sounded like a crazy fan, but after 3 months of waiting after buying the tickets, Michael Bublé was finally here! And, he was even better than I had imagined. He was entertaining, an amazing singer, and of course, he could be pretty funny with the jokes he cracked.

He started the night with Cry Me A River and ended with Song For You, with many of his songs throughout the night. His cool moves and amazing voice, made all the performances spectacular. He did sing other songs in between - a short piece from Glee's Don't Stop Believing, Aladin's A Whole New World, and even Black Eyed Peas' I Gotta Feeling, which earned him some laughs. My favourite rendition was the smooth Michael Jackson's moves and songs!

I am pretty sure that I would be entertained just by him sliding through the stage with a mike in hand, but the band made it even better. I love the trumpet, the sax, the piano, the bass and the drums, but most of all, I love the double bass. Jazz would not be the same without the deep rhythmic sound of double bass. Wouldn't it be cool if I could play that?

I love how he ended the night, singing unaccompanied, without mike - just belting out the words:

I love you in a place where there is no space or time, I love you for my life
You are a friend of mine, and when my life is over
Remember, remember, remember when we were together
And we are alone now, and I was singing this song to you


I would definitely remember him singing the song, and all the other songs he sang. I hope he'll come back soon enough.

Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children