Got myself a date with Michael Bublé

Almost a year ago, I wrote a post on how much I wish to watch Michael Bublé live in concert.
Well, guess what?! He is coming to Singapore on 9 March 2011!


The tickets went on sale on 24 November 2010, and I went to buy about 3 hours after it opened. I thought I would be on the first few rows but I ended up with tickes on the 13th row! Oh, well, at least I am going to see him live! Can't wait!

To those of you who has yet to buy the tickets, please do so before they run out! And, to check if he is coming to your city, do check his website for his tour dates. Having watched his recorded concerts, I am pretty sure that it would be an amazing experience!

Here is his latest single, Hollywood, for your listening pleasure...


{ Photo is from Michael Bublé's website }

Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children