Soak in the Christmas spirit

{ Singapore - December 2011 } 

While I do not celebrate Christmas, I love the idea that Christmas conjure up in my mind - beautiful golden balls, sparkling lights, powdery snow, crackling warm fireplace, Christmas trees, mistletoe, sharing of gifts, and of course, the big fat man with a long white beard. Well, these, I have to admit, are probably from all the American movies and TV series that I have seen, but I love it anyway.

So, to all of you who celebrate Christmas, have a beautiful bright and cheerful Christmas, and to those of you who just want to soak in the Christmas spirit, take a walk along Orchard Road. With the brightly lit up Christmas trees, with streets decked out in blue sparking lights and Christmas decorations, you can definitely feel that Christmas is just around the corner.

Merry Christmas!
And have a Happy New Year!




Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children