Serving healthy organic food in Sunny Choice


Feeling healthy and energetic after walking 3km on the railway tracks, we decided to have dinner in the only healthy-looking restaurant along The Rail Mall. There were many restaurants with great menus at the Rail Mall that I would love to try one of these days, but they all looked meaty and heavy. So, we decided to step into Sunny Choice that serves organic vegetarian food and sells organic produce.

The simple menu offered a variety of choices. We tried the brown rice, noodle salad and vegetable sushi, with organic fruit juice. The dishes were all tasty, but I especially like the noodle salad which is a noodle dish and fresh salad, with some sort of vinegar dressing. The vegetable sushi was crunchy with fresh vegetable wrapped in seaweed.

We were full in a healthy sort of way after the dinner. While I am not sure if I will return to the restaurant as it is a little out of the way for me, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for organic produce and food.

::: Footnotes :::

434 Upper Bukit Timah Road
The Rail Mall Singapore 678060
Tel: 6892 2383
Fax: 6893 2386
Open Daily from 10am – 9pm

Popular posts from this blog

Where would I go after this pandemic?

Statues of naked men

Central Vietnam with Children