Friday, 1 July 2011

Where to go in Taiwan?

It felt like I have been planning for a trip to Taiwan since 2008 when I bought the Lonely Planet for Taiwan. They have since published a new version, and yet, I have not visited the sweet-potato-shaped island.

Well, good news! We are going to Taiwan for a week!

We have applied for annual leave and bought the air tickets. The only thing left to do is decide where exactly we should go in Taiwan. Whenever I plan trips, after reading about the places, I would have quite a clear picture of where I want to go - be it in Japan, Turkey or even Italy. But somehow, Taiwan is giving me a problem. I can't decide where I want to go for the one week trip!

Right now, my system of planning is by googling for the photos of the various places in Taiwan. I mean, with these photos, it is really not that hard to decide is it?

{ Sun Moon Lake }

{ Alishan }



8 comments:

  1. nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful in the pictures. I've been planning to visit Taiwan for a while now, too. Hopefully your travels there will inspire me to get my own tickets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been to Taiwan last year and I haven't blog any of it yet. Hehehe.. Anyway, thanks for follow my blog. You are from Penang right? Currently I stay in KL for further my study and wish to go Penang again.

    Oh ya! I was curious with who you always travel with. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shooting star - you can plan your holiday in the meantime!
    Diana - Would love to hear about your trip to Taiwan. Still can't decide where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i went there twice with my friends, beautiful memories. how about lv dao(绿岛), we were watching beautiful sunrise right in front of us, coming up from the sea while enjoying the natural sea hotspring too! and kenting beach (墾丁) is quite different too, but should be the best time to go during summer time.

    ReplyDelete

share me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...